Saturday, October 31, 2015



Three things a godly lady watches out for before saying yes

So we had a blast  and a powerful take off yesterday at the KHC Mega Conference 2015. There was little hitch yesterday before we could stream, but eventually it was smooth. The Audio stream was perfect all through via KHC Radio. This morning, we’ll continue the streaming as soon we start the programme. We”ll also get updates across on Twitter @KandHClub and with #khccamp

Once again, you can join streaming via this page HERE

There are ladies and there are ladies. Every lady has her reasons for commitment. Some end up getting married

for all the wrong reasons.

This morning, I want to quickly give you three things every lady watches out for in a man before she makes up her mind.

I don’t think handsomeness is uppermost in the mind of the people. Sincerely, because when you look back at wedding pictures, you really just wonder why ladies could make up their mind for such men by the way they looked.

You see, there is something every lady has. It is called intuition. Another word for it is perception. Ladies have the ability to perceive.

"The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet."  (Joh 4:19, KJV)

A lady must be able to perceive and sometimes see beyond what the man looks like. A lady should be able to look farther and know that there is something about this man even though he doesn't look like it now.

I want my husband to be very handsome and anointed like Pastor Dunamis. TDH! Tall, dark and handsome! Well, that is a great desire, but do you know what Pastor Dunamis looked like some nineteen years ago when I proposed?

I am sure I didn't look like it and I often say if I were my wife, I would not marry me!

But she could perceive!

A lot of ladies have missed a great opportunity because they could not perceive. They judged tomorrow by today.

"Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not."  (Job 9:11, KJV)

I pray for you from today, you will be able to perceive. You will have a perception in Jesus name! You will know the right person in Jesus name!

What do ladies watch out for or what should ladies watch out for? Let’s take a look.

1. Purpose

The first thing is purpose. Is there purpose? Discovery of purpose is so crucial to a successful marriage.

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."  (Jer 1:5, KJV)

Can you see there that purpose precedes creation? That is how powerful it is!

Before you make up your mind, before you give your heart, before you walk down the aisle, be sure he is a man of purpose.

If he is a man or purpose, he will not lead you wrong. If there is no purpose, it is like entering what we call “one chance” in Nigeria.

May you not join a vehicle that is going nowhere.

2. Prosperity
The next thing is prosperity! Prosperity? Yes, but I mean prosperity in the heart!

There is a way a man would have nothing and yet you could see prosperity in his heart and there is a way a man may have a car and a house and yet you could see he would lose it soon.

Prosperity is first of all in the heart before it becomes physical prosperity.

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."  (3Jn 1:2, KJV)

There are rich men on the way to being broke and there are broke men on the way to prosperity. You should be able to perceive.


3. Passion
Lastly is passion. Passion for God! Is he passionate for the things of God? Does he love God? If he loves God truly, he will love you as well.

No godly lady wants to hook up with a man that will ruin her faith in God. Every godly lady wants to hook up with a man that will take their faith to the next level. Men that are God lovers are men that would go places!



I pray for you this morning, God will lead you and guide you in the way you should go in Jesus name.


17 comments:

  1. Well-done sir, God bless you sir. Sir I have a question, my question is: some guys are passionate about the things of God. And claim to love God but didn't have personal relationship with God. They are close to their Pastor and they are believers but drinks, wayward and worldly. Is that kind of man good for a godly lady?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God you are able to discern such fake men in the Church, don't give in to them if they come your way to ask for your hand in marriage and prevent other Christian sisters from falling prey to such men. This is the number 1,2 and 3 quality that every Christian man must possess. It takes regular and Spirit of discernment to discover. My sister marriage is a lifetime venture so don't play too simple when you are going into it o. If he does not possess this vital quality don't allow him, if not you will regret it. Selah

      Delete
    2. woow this is deep and this what i just needed at this point in my life. thank you man of God

      Delete
  2. He was passionate about things of God and after the wedding he stopped attending the church where he was well known.And he changed to where he was told he can divorce his wife.May God help pastor.I married him because he was passionate for God.But now it was as if it was a facade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Keep faith and keep praying,there is nothing difficult for God to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very wonderful write up, truth be told my utmost desire is to marry a GOD fearing man cus wen a man has d fear of God, he cn help mi grow the more. Reason y I'm nt married bt I fear if I cn ever find one. I dnt wan to compromise

    ReplyDelete
  5. May God continue to strengthen u sir.
    Am blessed to be a part of this.
    Now, Sir is it posible that a man is there to support the woman?
    How do u handle that if so, bcos its seems that as the lady, I have d vision, more passionate, taking d lead, is that a possible scenario that God is can be involved in?
    Thank u sur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is possible. It happened with Dave and Joyce Meyer. But a woman may be at the forefront, she should be able to still defer to her husband.

      Delete
  6. Amen! God Almighty bless u real good sir

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen!!
    Thank u sir and God Bless You more.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here.

Check out the programmes we have this Valentine's weekend. Click on the link https://kissesandhuggs.org/register/