Monday, November 9, 2015

What to do when faced with impossibility

From tomorrow, we will open the blog system on KHC to all members. This means you can have your own blog on KHC and bless several others. When I started writing devotionals in 2010, I never knew it would get this far. The same way, we want you to bless our community of thousands of members with what God has taught you over the years. Who knows who is going to get blessed and touched by that which would come from you?

"Yes, ponder Abraham, your father, and Sarah, who bore you. Think of it! One solitary man when I called him, but once I blessed him, he multiplied."  (Isa 51:2, MSG)

There is something I want to talk to you about this morning.

It is called the blessing.

Without it, man will languish and labour without
commensurate result. But here God asked you to think on this.

He asked you to think on Abraham.

Another translation says:
"Let your thoughts be turned to Abraham, your father, and to Sarah, who gave you birth: for when he was but one, my voice came to him, and I gave him my blessing, and made him a great people."  (Isa 51:2, BBE)

Whenever you feel down, whenever you feel things are not working out, whenever impossibility seem to stare you in the face, think on Abraham, let your thoughts be turned to Abraham.

Ponder on him. Consider him. Think on him.

He was alone. He depended on me. And I blessed him.

The same way I can bless you. You don't need to give up on yourself because of your situation. There is something called the blessing that can make things work out effortlessly.

Think of it. He was one solitary person, but once I blessed him, he multiplied.

King James version says:
"Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him."  (Isa 51:2, KJV)

Increase can come from God. Increase will come from God.

The very time you feel so discouraged again, think about Abraham.

Let faith rise in you because the same thing God did for Abraham, He can replicate much more in your life.

God will increase you!



"The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it."  (Pro 10:22, KJV)

It maketh! 

It will make you! It will show you how. It will link you with the right people. It will shield you from being duped by wrong people.

It maketh!

“Maketh” Even when you don't feel like, once you are blessed, it will MAKE you rich. Riches will accumulate!

And the it adds no sorrow with it. It does not come with regrets or heartaches.

What kind of impossibility stares you in the face this morning?

Look unto Abraham!

I blessed him!

Abraham was once childless. But God blessed him and he multiplied.

You may seem unproductive now, but when the blessing comes upon you, it will make all the difference.

That is what the blessing can do. The blessing of the Lord maketh rich!

Abraham once had nothing to his name. But he became a wealthy man!
I want you to desire that blessing this morning.

What are you looking for? What are you trusting God for?

A husband? A wife? A job? A juicy contract? A n open door? A visa? An opportunity? Go for the blessing. It is more powerful than human connections. It is more effective than human abilities.

It will make you rich. It will multiply you. It will increase you!

As you desire the blessing this morning upon you and yours, I pray for you, God will bless you indeed. That blessing will set you apart. That blessing will distinguish you. That blessing will multiply you and increase you.

Just as God gave Abraham an undeniable testimony that the whole world recounts thousands of years later, God will give you a testimony that will become an encouragement to others when they hear it.

I pray for you this morning, that which you have, that which you possess, your present bank account, the blessing of God will rest upon it and you will be multiplied in Jesus name! 

God called Abraham alone. You have been alone, you have been single, but the blessing is coming upon you and you will be multiplied in Jesus name. Your family becomes a reality by the blessing!

Be blessed!

Be a Partner with KHC. You can support KHC Vision with your seed/tithe. Go HERE.

CONFESSION FOR THE DAY

I am blessed of God. I am multiplied by the blessing

PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Lord, bless me indeed.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
"The blessing of Jehovah, it maketh rich; And he addeth no sorrow therewith."  (Pro 10:22, ASV)

ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY

Confess the blessing over your desires

READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
 
Matthew 15; Mark 7

27 comments:

  1. Lord bless me so I can be a blessing to others. More grace to you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect timing for this devotion, my soul is renewed and I am blessed of God.May God Almighty continue to bless you and yours sir... You are indeed a saviour to all members of KHCite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord command The blessing speedily upon my life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It is. God bless this family of God and his Son and Servant

      Delete
  5. I feel so blessed and uplifted......this word is just for m,Thank u so so much sir for this.i feel so relieved and unperturbed about my future

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amennnnnnnnn, Daddy today's devotional was for me my blessings are here,thank you father.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen. God makes all things possible and real and add no sorrows.... I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am blessed of God an I am multiplied by the blessings in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am blessed of God an I am multiplied by the blessings in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen! I'm blessed indeed by God. More Grace sir

    ReplyDelete
  11. so blessed by this! God bless u sir

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lord give me a testimony dat will become an encouragement to others in Jesus Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lord give me a testimony dat will become an encouragement to others in Jesus Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just the inspiration I needed this morning. Lord, please bless and enlarge my coast. Do not tarry, harken to my prayers Lord, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amen!!! Abraham blessings are mine, I receive the blessings of Adonai!!! God bless you dad!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amen. Am blessed of God. I receive the blessings of God over every areas of my life in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hallelujah!!!
    Despite I can't see it physically, doesn't mean it's not there,so I trust and believe you Father, that you perfect all that concerns me.
    Glory!!💃🙌

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hallelujah!!!
    Despite I can't see it physically, doesn't mean it's not there,so I trust and believe you Father, that you perfect all that concerns me.
    Glory!!💃🙌

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glory be to God, am indeed blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A devotional that I really needed to uplift me this morning,God bless you more Pastor.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so blessed by your ministry.Each time i read the word,i have peace and i am encouraged

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear Pastor Dunamis,

    You forgot to add these letters ' A n' to each other, "A n open door?"

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here.

Check out the programmes we have this Valentine's weekend. Click on the link https://kissesandhuggs.org/register/