Monday, November 2, 2015

What should we expect at the end of the year?

Blessed be the name of the Lord! KHC Camp Meeting 2015 is come and gone!
We had participants from all over the nation! This is appreciating all participants that travelled down and were physically present and all that joined us online!


Please, use comment form below to share your experiences, testimonies or comments about the Camp Meeting.

Thank God for the testimonies, the blessings and the impact. From tomorrow morning, you will be able to download all the mp3 messages free. We will also add pictures  by tomorrow or so. Videos will come later after editing.

This is the beginning of a new month and the

second to the last month of the year.

What should we expect from God in the  last days of the year? Can anything great still happen? Let’s take a look at the scriptures

"You crown the year with Your bounty and goodness, and the tracks of Your [ chariot wheels ] drip with fatness."  (Psa 65:11, AMP)

I need you to change your mindset about the “ember” months. The usual talk is that the “ember” months, that is, September, October, November and December comes will a lot of ills and accidents.

Since I have been reading the scriptures, I have never seen that. All I see in the scripture is that God brings his goodness in the last days of a year.

And that is the report I choose to believe. That is the most important thing. Whose report will you believe? There is a report of the world, there is a report the devil and there is a report of the Lord.

"Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"  (Isa 53:1, KJV)

If I were you I will believe the report of the Lord.

What is the report of the world? Economic doom, negative forecasts, and all kind of heart rendering  news. What is the report of the devil? Sickness, death, fear, and all forms of vices.

But what is the report of the Lord?

God crowns the year with bounty and with goodness. Get ready for some bounty! Get ready for goodness!

Goodness is anything that is good for you! Will meeting your husband be a good thing for you? Then get ready! Will locating your wife be a good thing for you? Then expect God to make your paths cross! Will getting that contract you vied for all the while be a good thing? Then get ready! Will getting a job be a good thing for you? Then expect it!

Whatever is good for you is embedded in His goodness. Whatever will make you laugh and make you dance is embedded in His goodness. That is what you should expect.

Then that scripture concludes:
“…and thy paths drop fatness."  (Psa 65:11, KJV)

I pray for you this morning, your path will drop fatness. Everywhere you turn to as this year comes to an end, you path will meet with fatness and abundant provision. 

God will guide your steps. You will not miss it. You will have direction. You will know what to do. God will honour you!

Do you know what the God's Word Translation says?
"You crown the year with your goodness, and richness overflows wherever you are."  (Psa 65:11, GW)


Does it sound too good to believe? Well, that is what it is. God's goodness! May you experience it! Richness will overflow wherever you are in Jesus name. Abundance will encompass you.

As we you wake up in the morning, in these last few days, you will wake up into God’s goodness. This word of the Lord will be your portion in Jesus name. These last few days will be the best days you have ever lived in this year.

The theme of the just concluded camp Meeting is “It’s a New Day!

Every single day remaining this year, it will be a new day for you in Jesus name! Newness will flow into your relationship and marriage in Jesus name!


Fasting and Prayer for November

Day 1 of 3 Days

1. Thank God for just concluded KHC Camp Meeting. 

2. Thank God because it is a new day for you and a new day for us on KHC
3. Ask God to crown this year for you with goodness according to His word.
4. Ask God to make your path drip with fatness according to His word.

5. Pray in the Spirit
6. Go ahead and thank God for what He will do in your life!


Be a Partner with KHC. You can support KHC Vision with your seed/tithe. Go HERE.


CONFESSION FOR THE DAY

God's goodness is my portion this end of the year

PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Use prayer points above


THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
"You crown the year with your goodness, and richness overflows wherever you are."  (Psa 65:11, GW)

ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Join in the fast and use prayer points above.


READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
 

Matthew 12:22-50; Luke 11
Be a Partner with KHC. You can also support the meeting with your seed/tithe. Go HERE.

CONFESSION FOR THE DAY

I have God's wisdom to know the right thing to do

PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Lord, teach me to do your will as a single or married


THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
"Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly."  (Psa 3:7, KJV)

ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Pray in the Spirit for one hour. It is the first day of the month


READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
 

Matthew 11 - See more at: http://khcdevotional.blogspot.com.ng/2015/11/what-every-man-wants-in-lady.html#more

19 comments:

  1. Amen! Awesome word. Camp meeting was a blast. I like to refer to it as a WORD-FEAST. Different dimensions but each communicated with such clarity that faith had no option but to receive a boost. I bless God that I made it. And I appreciate our father and mother in the house Pastor Dunamis and Pastor Sophia. May God strengthen your hands in the name of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, thank God for a glorious time @ KHC camp meeting. Thank God you had a great time. God bless.

      Delete
  2. hmmmm this is just thr right message i need right now. So shall it be for me and my family. We shall experience the good ness of the Lord in these last days and forever more in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a way,to start the week/day,awesome is our God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glory to God for the success of the Camp meeting 2015. God is already helping us. On our way back to Lagos, the cab we took broke down twice and we were left on the highway. I hear people talk about it and hear it is happening to me. God made available a car for us with AC free of charge, you will not understand if it has not happen to you. We will be driving our self to the next Camp Meeting with our own car by the grace of God. New day is come to me, to my financial, to my marriage, to my ministry and to KHC. Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen IJN!!!!! It is done. Thank God for His favour & timely help.

      Delete
  5. Camp meeting was WOW WOW WOW. It was indeed a life changing experience that was word packed, spirit filled, with wonderful God Inspired prayer ministration.
    I got a wonderful reception from Oba and Soji and I was impressed. The location was just perfect, it brings you back to nature.
    I got 2 fantastic books as gifts just for being active on KHC site and I also met a wonderful lady who became by roomie and now a friend.
    If the first edition of KHC weekend camp meeting was this impactful, I just wonder what will happen next year and years to come.
    From the depth of my heart I want to appreciate God for the Ministry of Pastor Dunamis and Pastor Sophia, I can only pray that the anointing will never run dry in Jesus name. God bless KHC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowww.....so glad you had such a wonderful time. May the blessings of the camp meeting be yours. We await your testimony..

      Delete
  6. The camp meet was awesome and glorious, I was richly blessed by the ministrations. Glory to God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallelluyah... we bless the name of the Lord. Thanks for gracing the camp.

      Delete
  7. Feeling blessed! Thank you and God bless Sir!!!

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OluwaRemilekun AdeeyoNovember 2, 2015 at 3:55 PM

    it's indeed a new dawn for me, my new year has started * I don't have to wait till January 2016* You can't understand if you weren't at the camp meeting. Voila!!!!! i have been translated to greater glory.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The camp meeting was wonderful, was really blessed. Thank God I was partaker of the blessings. It's a new day, new beginning, new dawn, new chapter for me. Thanks sir and ma for the programme

    ReplyDelete
  10. KHC camp was wow!Power packed,God's power/presence was undeniable .The environment/accommodation was so comfortable.Indeed it was home away from home.Met new friends also.Shout out to my roomie JesuPelumi not forgetting Mr Oba and Pastor Soji Lawal.God bless KHC.God bless Pastor Dunamis and Family.Long live KHC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful is an under statement. It was awesome. The anointing filled atmosphere was encompassing.thank God I made it there
    will be there next year with my husband to testify by God's grace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmmm, having read the comments, I testify that all those that posted have said the truth and nothing but the truth about KHC Camp meeting 2015. To me the Camp Meeting it's a Gift from God to end 2015 and strength to keep moving Forward in life.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The camp meeting was awesome ,it was indeed a life changing experience . I was really blessed by the ministrations and the prayers. The power of God was so amazing from the day one till the end of the program .God bless KHC,
    Pastor Dunamis and Pastor Sophia this anointing will never run dry. God continue to bless you and your family IJN Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My testimony started at the camp had a list of prayers and to the glory of God I met God there. More testimonies to come IJN. I was blessed. Thank you Rev & pastor Dunamis Okunowo for the camp and to all those who took their time out of their busy schedule to make it a wonderful one. I didn't want it to end I was telling my friends that i wish they will make the next camp a wk program even thou I work. It was an awesome experience

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here.

Check out the programmes we have this Valentine's weekend. Click on the link https://kissesandhuggs.org/register/