Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Dear Pastor, which should I go for? Bone of my bones or flesh of my flesh?

Image Source: pinstor.us
Join us on our newly opened BBM Channel - C00188E21

"And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."  (Gen 2:22-23, KJV)



It is interesting to know that the woman was made from something that lies within the man. In effect, every man is carrying his wife around. There is something that happens to a man when he sets his eyes

on who is going to be his wife.

Something within him resonates, something tells him this is me. Something within the woman tells her, I can identify with this man, it looks like I have known him all my life!

You just got to meet him some days back and yet it looks like you have known each other for years. Something connects.

The baby kicks within. There is a connection, what we might often call body chemistry.

The rib is the finest and most refined bone in the body, maybe this is why ladies are refined, shapely and beautiful.

Guys can be rough, really. Have you ever seen a lady take an orange? Watch her man counterpart take the same thing. You will often see the difference. 

Have you noticed how a boy removes nylon from the bread? Watch a girl do the same and you will see the difference. One will remove it patiently using her hands, the other will use his teeth! 

But that is not where I am going this morning.



One of our guest ministers at KHC Camp Meeting, Pastor Ibukun Omotayo brought a powerful truth from the above verse.

And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."  (Gen 2:22 KJV)



It wasn't a coincidence for Adam when he said the bone of my bones and the flesh of my flesh. But it is sad today that what a lot of people look for is flesh at the detriment of the bone!

It has to be bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh, not just flesh or bone!



When all you look for is the outward appearance, the complexion, the height, the figure eight, the hips, the tips and the lips, the hot legs, the eyelashes, the phonetics, the pulchritude, at the detriment of the bone, then you might get it wrong.



The flesh is the outward, the bones is the inward. The flesh is visible, but the bone is hidden.

The flesh is the covering, the facade, but that is not the real thing. The real thing lies within, the bone is the inner structure, the inner strength, the unseen capacity!



When you go for flesh alone, the marriage becomes an error because she does not have the structure or the stamina to journey with your destiny.



In the days of challenges, you don't need hot legs, you need praying knees!

It takes grace to have a great marriage. When the bone is missing, a collapse is imminent.

Flesh alone can be deceitful.

"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised."  (Pro 31:30, KJV)

Beauty can be vain. That is the flesh!

The woman or man that feareth the Lord, that is the bone!

But the challenge is “How do you see the bone?” The flesh is visible, but the bone is not!

This is where you need God to lead you. This is where you need to be led by the Spirit of God in your choice.

And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man
...

Let God bring him or her to you, and then it will be the flesh of your flesh and the bone of your bones. God cannot lead wrong. He is not an author of confusion. You cannot follow God and regret.

The reason a lot of people have a complicated scenario in relationship is because they have flesh of flesh(es) and several sets of bones! 

That is not God’s order!

You cannot bring three sets of bones and flesh to God and try to choose one! You are to be led by the Holy Spirit to the right person!

Some people also try to locate the flesh and then come to God to help them put a bone inside. It does not work that way. You don't ask God to come bless what you want, you ask Him to choose for you whom He has blessed for you.


It is also noteworthy to mention, that you should not go for bones only! When you wake up in the morning, it is not the bones you see first, it is the flesh. You don't want to see your spouse early in the morning and then you scream “the blood of Jesus!” Hence, it is flesh of my flesh and bone of my bones! 

Never ever choose outward packaging over God’s purpose.

If you are already married, make sure you take care of the flesh and bones! Not just the flesh! After you have put the make-up and the pan-cake, after you have done the eyelashes and the nails, make sure you eat the right diet to build the bones.

Take and eat, for the journey is far. Eat God’s word daily to keep building the bones, for strength and prosperity comes from within.

I pray for you this morning, you will find your own! Your own will locate you in Jesus name! You will not identify with the wrong flesh and bone!



Fasting and Prayer for November
Day 2 of 3 Days


I Receive Strength!

Take this Confession and then pray afterwards in the Spirit for as long as you can

My God and my father, I thank you this day. I thank you for the great opportunity you have given me to be alive at this time. I do not take it for granted. Since the beginning of the year, many have passed away, many destinies have been laid aside, many lives have been truncated, but here I am, not by my own making, but by your grace and strength. You have been my father, my Lord and my God.

I therefore thank you this day and give you all the grace. I feel so special being your child. Thank you Lord for strength! My Lord and my father, I thank you for the Kisses and Huggs Club and the grace you have placed upon the ministry to be a blessing. I thank you for leading me to know about the riches of your glory that is being disseminated through the ministry. I ask this day, O Lord, for supernatural strength in my life as a single or married.

My father, you said in your word
Isa 40:30-31 MSG
(30) For even young people tire and drop out, young folk in their prime stumble and fall.
(31) But those who wait upon GOD get fresh strength. They spread their wings and soar like eagles, They run and don't get tired, they walk and don't lag behind.

According to your word, I receive fresh strength. I receive strength for the remaining part of this year. I will not be distracted throughout this month and the rest of the year. I have supernatural strength. I receive clarity of mind. Sin shall no longer have dominion over me. I learn to put my body under. I will not fear, I will not be dismayed because you uphold me with the right hand of your righteousness. My heart is strengthened and I hope in you, O Lord.

You are my song and my strength and my salvation. I therefore declare that I have strength. I receive grace to learn and understand what it means to stay in your presence. I will be distinguished. In the area of relationship and marriage, I will be fulfilled. It is a new day for me. Today, this week, and this month, I declared I am strengthened and I am favoured in Jesus name!

Go ahead and Pray in the Spirit.


Be a Partner with KHC. You can support KHC Vision with your seed/tithe. Go HERE.


CONFESSION FOR THE DAY

Use confession above

PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Pray in the Spirit


THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
"Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary."  (Psa 96:6, KJV)
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Join in the fast and use prayer points above.


READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
 

Matthew 13; Luke 8

17 comments:

  1. Thank you Sir for these words. I pray that i would be found by the bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, I stand in agreement with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these word sir. A massive revelation lies behind today's devotional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen and Amen. Keep blessing us and God will keep blessing your ministry. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. The KHC Campmeeting ushered in this new day... Whaoooo
    If you were not there PLEASE make sure you get the audios and videos as soon as they are available.
    It was GBAMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sir for this message..

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks sir, more grace insight nd revelation sir.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! this is a wonderful revelation, Father lead me so I will not miss one you have blessed for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So blessed to join this group Father Lord help me in my marital decisions

    ReplyDelete
  10. So blessed to join this group Father Lord help me in my marital decisions

    ReplyDelete
  11. GRT WORD TANX DADDY AND MAMA DUNAMIS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wisdom!! Thank you sir ! Amen to the confession!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for dis word of knowledge

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here.

Check out the programmes we have this Valentine's weekend. Click on the link https://kissesandhuggs.org/register/