Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Who or what is troubling you? Here is a word for them!

 

Join us on our newly opened BBM Channel - C00188E21

Jesus! It’s just two days to KHC Camp-Meeting 2015. Need I say more, that something great is about to happen in your life? Even as I write, my hairs are standing on ends, my toes are tingling, and my body almost vibrating because of the Shekina glory of God.

The re-writer of history is about to visit you. The one that opens a door and no man can shut is about to remove the hinges on the

door. Get ready!



If you are part of KHC family, from anywhere in the world, get ready! This meeting is our covenant gathering unto the Lord. With those that are registered and will be at the Venue, there are thousands that will be joining us through live streams, and I want your faith to be released….

I know from my heart…the clouds are heavy…. I see a downpour of His goodness.

Listen to me, whatever the situation is in your life, you have an heritage as part of this family to demand for your freedom or victory.

Who is troubling you? Where are they? Do they have a name?

What is the name of that affliction? Who says it is an incurable disease? They just don't know the cure! Who says you will not succeed? Who is the person that summarised your future because of your present circumstance?


Who looked at you, shook his head and said you will never make it?

Who says it is too late for you to marry? Who is the person that concluded you are too far gone and there is no remedy?

Whose voice is discouraging you, saying you cannot make it in life?

Where is the troubler of Israel? Where is the devil and its cohorts? 

I have a question for them this morning. If they can answer the questions, let’s see!

Yes, God said He has some questions for the enemy of your soul, questions for them who have given up on you. Questions for those who say it is over for you.

Job 38:4-41 (MSG)
4  Where were you when I created the earth? Tell me, since you know so much!
5  Who decided on its size? Certainly you'll know that! Who came up with the blueprints and measurements?
6  How was its foundation poured, and who set the cornerstone,
7  While the morning stars sang in chorus and all the angels shouted praise?
8  And who took charge of the ocean when it gushed forth like a baby from the womb?
9  That was me! I wrapped it in soft clouds, and tucked it in safely at night.
10  Then I made a playpen for it, a strong playpen so it couldn't run loose,
11  And said, 'Stay here, this is your place. Your wild tantrums are confined to this place.'
12  "And have you ever ordered Morning, 'Get up!' told Dawn, 'Get to work!'
13  So you could seize Earth like a blanket and shake out the wicked like cockroaches?
14  As the sun brings everything to light, brings out all the colors and shapes,
15  The cover of darkness is snatched from the wicked— they're caught in the very act!
16  "Have you ever gotten to the true bottom of things, explored the labyrinthine caves of deep ocean?
17  Do you know the first thing about death? Do you have one clue regarding death's dark mysteries?
18  And do you have any idea how large this earth is? Speak up if you have even the beginning of an answer.
19  "Do you know where Light comes from and where Darkness lives
20  So you can take them by the hand and lead them home when they get lost?
21  Why, of course you know that. You've known them all your life, grown up in the same neighborhood with them!
22  "Have you ever traveled to where snow is made, seen the vault where hail is stockpiled,
23  The arsenals of hail and snow that I keep in readiness for times of trouble and battle and war?
24  Can you find your way to where lightning is launched, or to the place from which the wind blows?
25  Who do you suppose carves canyons for the downpours of rain, and charts the route of thunderstorms
26  That bring water to unvisited fields, deserts no one ever lays eyes on,
27  Drenching the useless wastelands so they're carpeted with wildflowers and grass?
28  And who do you think is the father of rain and dew,
29  the mother of ice and frost?
30  You don't for a minute imagine these marvels of weather just happen, do you?
31  "Can you catch the eye of the beautiful Pleiades sisters, or distract Orion from his hunt?
32  Can you get Venus to look your way, or get the Great Bear and her cubs to come out and play?
33  Do you know the first thing about the sky's constellations and how they affect things on Earth?
34  "Can you get the attention of the clouds, and commission a shower of rain?
35  Can you take charge of the lightning bolts and have them report to you for orders?
36  "Who do you think gave weather-wisdom to the ibis, and storm-savvy to the rooster?
37  Does anyone know enough to number all the clouds or tip over the rain barrels of heaven
38  When the earth is cracked and dry, the ground baked hard as a brick?
39  "Can you teach the lioness to stalk her prey and satisfy the appetite of her cubs
40  As they crouch in their den, waiting hungrily in their cave?
41  And who sets out food for the ravens when their young cry to God, fluttering about because they have no food?


If they cannot answer these questions, let them shut up forever!

 The God we serve, the God of KHC will yet visit you and turn things around. You will get that job. That door will open. You will be beautifully married. That sickness will become a thing of the past!

Get ready, people of God. It is a new day. It is a new season. It is the beginning of greater things in your life.

You will yet laugh. You will yet rejoice. Victory belongs to you. God is on your side. Mediate on the greatness of God using above verses. Strength will flow into the core of your being, hope will rise anew, and faith will be built.

Believe it, the beauty of your destiny is coming forth. I feel like I should type on because of what I sense heavily in my Spirit….

I see you testifying. I see you laughing. I see you dancing. Nothing will stop it. It is done deal! God bless you!


Be a Partner with KHC. You can also support the meeting with your seed/tithe. Go HERE.


CONFESSION FOR THE DAY
I will yet laugh. I will yet rejoice. Victory belongs to me

PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Lord, visit me this weekend of KHC Camp Meeting!


THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
"Gird up now your loins like a man, and I will demand of you, and you declare to Me."  (Job 38:3, AMP)

ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Camp-Meeting 2015 with Victor Adeyemi, Albert Oduwole, Elekima Ekine, Adefunke Ekine, Francis Madojemu, Dunamis & Sophia Okunowo. For Inquiries,

Call Mr. Oba on 08069751456

READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
 

Matthew 13; Luke 8

10 comments:

  1. May God bless you greatly for this write up. It is so elevating. I am so looking forward to the Camp-Meeting. Do have a blessed day Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am blessed. Enjoy Gods great blessings upon you sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. This is powerful, my spirit is excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Am so lifted with this words. Bless you! Bless you! Bless you Dad! You are a blessing to my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm truly blessed by this message. It has stirred up my spirit again. God bless you sor

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will yet laugh, i will yet rejoice, victory belongs to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen, God is about to show up and show off in our lives.... are you ready? are you excited? Halleluyah!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. #i am expectant
    #i am ready
    # victory is at my door
    #it is a done deal
    Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, i am yet rejoicing, victory belongs to me, hallelujah, i see me testifying 'bigly'

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will yet laugh. I will yet rejoice. Victory belongs to me. Am expectant.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here.

Check out the programmes we have this Valentine's weekend. Click on the link https://kissesandhuggs.org/register/