Saturday, November 7, 2015

Three things every single and married need to know

Join us on our newly opened BBM Channel - C00188E21

I got this testimony yesterday from KHC Camp-Meeting 2015

Dear Sir,

I came to the Camp-meeting with sharp acute pain in my leg from my knees down through my shin to my legs such that standing and walking results in pain. On Saturday I touched my legs as we prayed and God has healed me and made me whole. Glory to his name. I stand to make bold of this testimony of God making me whole. Hallelujah.

If you have a testimony, please share it to encourage others. You may use comment form or send it as a message to me on KHC or email khcpartners@gmail.com

Today's Devotional:
One of the message you should listen to is Rev Albert Oduwole’s message at the Camp Meeting. You can download it on our audio page.

According to him, the Bible has a lot
of threes!

Somebody say three!
God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Spirit.
Somebody say three!

Spirit, soul and body
Somebody say three!

Outer court, Inner court and Holy of Holies
Somebody say three!

The third say I will raise them up
Somebody say three!

Jonah was vomited on the third day
Somebody say three!

Jesus was raised on the third day
Somebody say three!

Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego
Somebody say three!

Peter, James and John
Somebody say three!

Let us make three tabernacles
Somebody say three!

Man is M-A-N
Somebody say three!

M for Morning, A for Afternoon, N for Night
Somebody say three!

God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
Somebody say three!

Faith, Hope and Love
Somebody say three!

There are three that bear witness in heaven
Somebody say three!

There are three that bear witness on earth
Somebody say three!

Jesus said I am the way, the truth and the life
Somebody say three!

The kingdom of God is in righteousness, peace and joy
Somebody say three!

They gave Jesus three kinds of gifts when he was born
Somebody say three!

Even the stupid devil said I have come to kill, to steal and to destroy

So this morning, I will like to tell you three things as a single and married that you should take note of.

Listen to me, if you can be consistent with these three things, no force of hell will overcome you. If you can stay with these three things, light will shine for you and darkness will not be able to comprehend you.

If you can stay true to these three things, you will eventually have the victory and you will eventually rejoice.

These three things require consistency, tenacity and absolute faith in God.

What are these three things?

They are things you have always known, perhaps you need to be reminded.

1. Keep Eating
The first thing has to do with your daily activities unto God. These spiritual activities will keep you strong. Read the word, confess the word and pray the word.

Do them daily. Be Consistent. Without fail.

Reading the word, confessing the word and praying in the Holy Ghost consistently will keep you strong like never before.

God’s word is life and light. It empowers you, it strengthens you and it quickens your mortal bodies. The word is even medicine to your flesh!

"My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh."  (Pro 4:20-22, KJV)

God’s word will take confusion away from your life. You will know what to do. You won’t miss it and your life will not be an experiment. God’s word will guide you from falling into the hands of the wrong person

God’s word will regulate your emotions. It will keep you steady. It will chase away erring butterflies in your tummy!

2. Stay Clean
Stay away from sin. Stay away from the bond of iniquity. That is how to preserve your life. Iniquity will always bring shame.

Grace does not permit habitual sins. Shall we continue in sin and grace abound?

Jesus told that woman, I do not condemn you, but go and sin no more!

Dear child of God, decide to stay clean from today. You might have made mistakes, but you can decide from today. There is an anointing upon this ministry that helps you stay clean when you follow God’s word here daily!

Sin has no power over you!

"For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace."  (Rom 6:14, KJV)

3. Keep Planting
Never stop giving. Don't joke with sowing. Don't joke with paying your tithe and supporting God’s work, especially when you know that such work is touching several lives.

When you give regularly, expect God’s blessings over the works of your hands.

Learn to honour God with your seed consistently and God will honour you financially.

People of God, these are things you have always known, but the question is have you always been doing them?

I believe the Holy Spirit will have me remind you again. These are basics of Christianity that helps you to stay strong and stay productive.

"Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine."  (Pro 3:9-10, KJV)

May God grant you more understanding!

Be a Partner with KHC. You can support KHC Vision with your seed/tithe. Go HERE.

CONFESSION FOR THE DAY

I love God's word. I eat God's word daily!

PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Lord, create in me a stronger desire for your word

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
"Sin can't tell you how to live. After all, you're not living under that old tyranny any longer. You're living in the freedom of God."  (Rom 6:14, MSG)

ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY

Read God's word today meditatively

READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
 
John 6

10 comments:

  1. Great words by you sir. God bless you. Indeed3the word three is powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I receive grace for consistency in these three.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Bless you Pastor Dunamis. Sir ,whenever I want to download the audio messages from the KHC camp meeting, i can only play and listen to the message but it won't download. I really want to have these messages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on audio track first. There is an arrow that points downwards below each track. Click on it to download.

      Delete
  4. My testimony goes thus, I was attacked by a thief around 5:0am on my way to church on Friday. Suddenly a man came through my back who pretended he was actually waiting for a vehicle and snatched my bag. After much struggling with him, I let the bag to avoid him pushing me to the road or his gang coming out and harming me. He ran into the bush. I shouted that name JESUS three times and beckoned on him to please get my belongings back. All to no avail,i spoke a word and told God the reason why am out at this time was because I want his house to be clean ready for service, God let your will be done. I turned and went back home. Around 6:00am I went with my sister back to the busstop to see if he actually brought back my bag. But there was no trace of it, But our God is awesome, the thief let one of his slippers and we were able to who the man was through one Baba who lives close to the busstop. As am talking to you all now, the thief has been caught and he is still in cell. Please my request is that you all should pray with me, that I will recover all that is in that bag. Praise ye the Lord

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen and Thanks Pastor. More anointing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I have been blessed by these three. Yes indeed they are things we already know but the reminder is worth it.

    Sylvia Ujong

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been struggling with sin for a while now and the truth of d word of God that Sin can't tell me how to live has suddenly opened my eyes to the fact that i don't have to pray that Sin should not have dominion over me, but that sin shall not have dominion over me. Thank u Pastor.are

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here.

Check out the programmes we have this Valentine's weekend. Click on the link https://kissesandhuggs.org/register/