Friday, November 6, 2015

Some thoughts on love, loving, jeru trip, jeru trap and being led of God

Day 1 of KHC Camp Meeting Pictures are out. You can find them on our Facebook Page or on this blog

Bless God for the just concluded KHC Camp Meeting 2015. Many testimonies have been pouring in. We might not be able to share everything here, but here are two of them.

Supernatural Supply
I gave 5k as a pledge on the day Rev Oduwole came. It was the last amount I had on me, but I was convinced God wanted me to give it. I went out and cry a little. The following day, I got 90K as a gift. That last time I had an amount like that was when I was working. Praise God. Sister T.

Deliverance from bad dreams
To God be the glory, sir I was delivered of bad dreams like eating and having jeru trap in my dreams during the camp meeting. Before

I was delivered I had prayed and fasted about It but nothing changed. I use an anointing oil a colleague of mine brought from Jerusalem and each night I use it, I sleep without having this dreams but the night I forget to use it, the dreams come. I came for the camp meeting but forgot to take the oil with me. Sir, to the glory of God the two nights I slept on the camp I did not have those dreams. I slept like a baby and since then have not had such dreams again. I was also delivered of a pain in my stomach. Since the camp meeting there has just been this peace all over me that I can't explain. Praise God, Sister O.

Your testimony is the next in Jesus name!

If you have a testimony, please share it to encourage others. You may use comment form or send it as a message to me on KHC or email khcpartners@gmail.com

Now, today's devotional

Marriage requires work. It is either you work it or you walk out.

For a child of God, once you walk down the aisle, you are not expected to walk up the aisle. There is no reverse gear! God doesn't want divorce, because it is a tearing apart, and the children become dysfunctional.

So, as a believer, it is either you work it or you work it.

Those guys or ladies who are married five or seven times keep looking for the perfect person, and sadly, they will never find. As a matter of fact, they keep discovering the last person was better than the new one!

Marriage is not a swimming pool where you dive and then jump out because the loving dolphin seemed to have turned into a shark.

Marriage is a life time commitment, so enjoy yourself while you are single because you will not always be single unless you choose to be.

Being single is not a curse. It is the most beautiful thing that can ever happen to you. Marriage never brings happiness or fulfillment, it is the discovery of your identity and your purpose that brings fulfillment.

One of the saddest combination on earth are two people who are married who lack sense of purpose. They don't stand for anything, so they keep falling for everything.

Thank God for the handsome guy and his six packs, his packed car and his perks, but if his destiny is packed as well, it is a disaster.

Thank God for the sister with hot legs, but if his heart is not hot for God, those hot legs may end up burning your hands.

Some years back, I met a lady. She was beautiful. Light in complexion, you couldn’t see speck. She has a gap tooth when she smiles, she is shapely, with a perfect figure eight. She wiggles her perfectly rotund backside as she walks in a way that makes men stare. She has the perfect height and she is killer dresser.

I still remember her name. As she walks towards me, what I saw was a mermaid. Literally! When she opened her mouth to talk, I was right. She was an assignment to reduce lifespans of unsuspecting men, and according to her, she has succeeded in doing that to many after sleeping with them. She was beautiful, but a beautiful trap that will ensnare souls, and turn beautiful destinies into ugly mess.

Marriage is not meeting a girl by the road side and then losing your temper, temperament and temperature altogether. Many have met their waterloo because they thought they had a free jeru trap. The devil never offers anything free, it is always in exchange for your soul!

Marriage involves a deliberate seeking of God’s face to know exactly who to get involved with. Some naive ladies actually believe it is okay to sleep with men before making up their mind. According to them, they wanted to know if the man can actually perform in bed.

How stupid?

The first question is what exactly is the Jerutrapmeter they will use to measure performance?

The second thing is what if he doesn't perform well according to their own definition of performance? They look for somebody else? Will somebody remind them that each person one sleeps with, a soul tie and a bonding is established? Would they also want to know that when a man sleeps with a lady, he is sleeping with everybody the lady has slept with? Even science has proven that, long after the Bible pointed it out that jeru trip or jeru trap is spiritual!

Okay, one more question, what if he can perform well in quote but cannot father children? What if he cannot perform well and yet he can father children?

You see, those are questions you don’t have answers for, those are complications your brain cannot handle and you cannot explore with your body.

Your body is not like a tester, for men will gladly keep testing and tasting until there is nothing left to taste or test! Sleeping around is like shopping for various kind of demons, acquiring designer afflictions and stocking your destiny with strange goods.

Thank God for His mercies that endureth forever and that can turn you life around, and restore all the years that you have lost.

The God we serve, your father, will guide you and lead you by His Spirit. He will show you a right person from the wrong person, if you listen to Him. He will lead you away from the evil man that speaks froward things with his  mouth and the strange woman that flatters with her mouth!

Listen to me, if you can pray in the Holy Spirit a minimum of one hour daily, you will never miss it if you follow your heart. If you read God’s word daily and consistently, that word becomes life and light, it will guide your feet and you will not marry wrong!

You will not shi-marry in Jesus name! Bad English, good prayer!

I pray for you this morning from the depths of my heart, you will not miss it in Jesus name!

A word for those who might have made mistakes, are making mistakes right now or are feeling condemned. Condemnation never comes from the Holy Spirit, it comes from devil.

What God does is to convict you by His Spirit, and then bring you to a place repentance. He will now empower you by His Spirit to live above sin.

God will never condemn you, yet He would not condone a sinful lifestyle. Come back to God today, and let Him begin a new thing in your life!

To all who have made a resolve to live a sexually sanctified life and wait for your God ordained spouse, stay strong with your decision and God will honour the integrity of your heart in ways you cannot imagine.


Be a Partner with KHC. You can support KHC Vision with your seed/tithe. Go HERE.

CONFESSION FOR THE DAY

I am led of God. I am not confused

PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Lord, lead me into your path for me in Jesus name

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
"See for yourself whether I've done anything wrong— then guide me on the road to eternal life."  (Psa 139:24, MSG)
ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY

Pray in the Holy Ghost for one hour

READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
 
Matthew 14; Mark 6; Luke 9:1-17

15 comments:

  1. I am led of God!Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. God be praised for those wonderful testimonies! Am next in line in Jesus name.
    I am led of God and an not confused! Amen. God bless you Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do i join this channel? God bless you sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord,lead me into,your path in Jesus name! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant imagine not reading ds article 4 just a day.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome testimonies praise God,am sure next in line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not confused since I am led of God. Thanks pastor and stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much man of God.
    This is another eye opening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Pastor Dunamis,

    Please read this quote "Thank God for the sister with hot legs, but if his heart is not hot for God, those hot legs may end up burning your hands". It should be "..but if 'her' heart..."

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here.

Check out the programmes we have this Valentine's weekend. Click on the link https://kissesandhuggs.org/register/