Thursday, October 22, 2015

Five ways I became sure that Sophia would be my wife - Part 2

Pastors Dunamis & Sophia
Good morning, Dear KHCItes. I started writing yesterday on Five ways I became sure that Sophia would be my wife. I mentioned three things yesterday which include

1. I had a knowing
2. I was given to dreams and visions
3. There was mutual attraction

This morning, we will continue.

But before we go on, must one be sure?  And the answer is Yes!

 You see, there are challenges that will come ahead. One of the most important battle strategies is understanding who your enemy is!

If you are already sure of your spouse, when challenges
come, you will be able to pray against the devil rather than get embroiled on the fact that you might have married the wrong person!



Again, you need to understand that marriage is extremely powerful. It is so powerful that it can advance your life or derail it. Marriage is a destiny bonding institution, it wedges two individual destinies into one. His prosperity becomes your prosperity and her afflictions become shared. 

You become intertwined and bonded on all levels. Yes, there are many people you can get married to out there, but the question is who is God’s best choice?


There is always a God’s best in every situation and your responsibility is to find out, seek out what that best is for you. If you are not willing to seek God on that level, then you don't really want to follow God’s plan for your life.


If you are already married, and somehow you feel something is wrong somewhere, the solution is not divorce or separation. You can lift up your voice before God who can turn your mistakes into miracles. In God, there is a second chance to get it right.

Need I mention that there are many anointed men of God who have become annoyance unto themselves and others because of wrong marriages?

There are many visibly called women of God who have ended their ministries in the kitchen just because of their choice in marriage.

God sees another ten years and another twenty years and another thirty years. He knows the best for you. It pays to seek Him, child of God.

 
When you know His plan for you in marriage, and you follow it, it births an undeniable assurance and confidence in your heart that all will be well. It gives you a leverage to build your faith on, the fact that God spoke and you heard.

That word and that direction is enough to sustain you, because His word is life.

What other thing made me sure that Sophia was going to be my wife?

4. I loved her sincerely

I had a sincere love for her. I just wanted to protect her. I wanted to please her. Next after God, she was the next in my heart. I think it is the same way with her, because I could see the way she treated me and talked to me. It was heaven on earth.

 I never wanted to hurt her. I was ready to adjust myself to accommodate her into my life.

You see, when you say somebody loves you and you keep catching the person cheating on you, something is wrong somewhere!  A person that loves you genuinely will never want to cheat on you, however the pressure. 


This is what is called the love of God. It is an unconditional love that considers the other person first!

My love for her was sincere. I bought things for her, mainly books. I prayed together with her endlessly. Being around the same place on campus was an advantage. But there is no excuse today, as you can talk to anybody around the world now.

 
I wanted to talk to her always, know her more. Knowing a person is a process, it takes time. God in His wisdom says there should be no jeru trap, but the moment you do that, confusion enters the soul and the relationship itself, because the instructions of God have been violated.

Stay away from jeru trap! It messes up the whole process!


The body of a lady, her figure, her face, her breasts, her shape, her hips and all of those parts that want to finish you is not that lady. The real person is within!

Beyond her body, there is her values, her vision, her person, her aspirations and more, and that is what you should seek to discover first. It should be an alignment of the soul and not an alignment of the body!

There can be extremely beautiful ladies and yet intellectually inept. The scriptures affirms that.

"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful face on an empty head."  (Pro 11:22, MSG)



You can never know her until you interact with her. So when you say you love her when you first met her, you are telling a lie, because you cannot love somebody you don't know!



Interaction with her is not a sexual thing, interaction with her is sincere communication. The jeru trip experience is a consummation of that which has been blessed, but when you step ahead into it before wedding, confusion comes!



Pastor, are you trying to say you didn't feel like it?

I felt like it. I mean I really felt like it. In fact, You see, when you are with a person you love, you want to take it to the highest physical level possible. But the fear of God gives you restraint, and tells you No! Maturity is that ability to say No, when your flesh wants it like no man’s business!

My love for Sophia was strong enough to not want her to compromise her virtue because of the way I felt. In this generation, people are saying the opposite. “If you really love me, let’s go all the way!” But going all the way does not prove love, it only proves ignorance and foolishness!



My dear, you can wait. There is beauty in waiting. There is blessing in waiting. God wants you to wait. The society may tell you otherwise, the media may be shouting something else, but your blessings and favour cometh not from society or media, it comes from God! It is wise to follow God!

After wedding, you can have all the pleasure with your spouse as long as you want. Do you know the scripture recommended one year of honeymoon in the Old Testament?

Who says God doesn't want you to have pleasure with your spouse?

"When a man takes a new wife, he is not to go out with the army or be given any business or work duties. He gets one year off simply to be at home making his wife happy."  (Deu 24:5, MSG)

God is not trying to take you away for pleasure, He only wants you to do it the right way! Because if you do it the right way, you will have the fullness of His blessing over your life!

I will conclude and mention the last point tomorrow which I think is about the most important. Don't miss it.

You can partner with KHC with your seed. Check links above in the first post.

CONFESSION FOR THE DAY

I will not compromise. I am blessed of God

PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Lord, guide me by your Holy Spirit


THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
"Marriage is not a place to "stand up for your rights." Marriage is a decision to serve the other, whether in bed or out."  (1Co 7:4, MSG)

ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Camp-Meeting 2015 with Victor Adeyemi, Albert Oduwole, Elekima Ekine, Adefunke Ekine, Francis Madojemu, Dunamis & Sophia Okunowo. For Inquiries,

Call Mr. Oba on 08069751456

READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
 
John 5

15 comments:

  1. I will not compromise in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you pastor. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you sir. I read part 1 yesterday and it was really insightful. I have had many broken relationships that am beginning to get afraid for myself. In all of these relationships, I always had very noble intentions and as a result never bothered them with jeru trip. In the end, I come out hurting. Am not a perfect man but don't think I should be experiencing all of these. Please Pastor and brethren reading this, pls pray with me on this issue as I feel the enemy is laying a siege.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The All-Knowing God is in charge, remember, He makes all things beautiful in His time.Also, note that there is a place of knowing like the Pastor mentioned yesterday.Don't ever walk by sight or pressures, it might be disastrous. Don't ever outrun God's leading... Trust in d Lord with all ur heart, lean not in ur own understanding,and He would definitely direct ur path.Shalom bro!

      Delete
    2. My dear brother, I can understand what you mean and how it feels because I have experienced it . You do not have to be afraid, instead thank God continuosly for your life,He knows what is best for you and the perfct time. It took me sometime, to fully understand that our ways are not God's ways. Take your mind off the hurts,allow God do the healing and continue to look unto him. 'Easier said than done' you may say but it is possible and thank God for Pastor Dunamis reaching out to us through this forum. God bless you.

      Delete
  4. I will not compromise. I am blessed of God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whaoo, am blessed. Lord teach me not to compromise and guide me by ur Spirit. turn all my mistakes to miracle ijn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Pastor and God bless. More anointing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Pastor, sincerity in love is important, even God cherishes it, worshiping Him in Spirit& truth...God help us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice piece, thank you pastor ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u so much sir,dis our God is so romantic,loving him evryday.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here.

Check out the programmes we have this Valentine's weekend. Click on the link https://kissesandhuggs.org/register/