Monday, October 26, 2015

How to get the best of KHC Camp-Meeting from anywhere in the world

I want to use my life as an example and highlight some of the things God has done for me as an individual and as a family and how you can rise above your present disposition and move to the next big thing that God wants to do in your life.

The scripture says
"But the path of the [ uncompromisingly ] just and righteous is like the light of dawn, that shines more and more (brighter and clearer) until [ it reaches its full strength and glory in ] the perfect day [ to be prepared ]. [ 2Sa 23:4 ; Mat 5:14 ; Php 2:15 ]"  (Pro 4:18, AMP)

There shouldn’t  be a better last year in your life. Things are meant to get better and better in your life.

Now listen to me and make sure you read this devotional. I feel in my
Spirit that God is about to give you an opportunity to change the story of your life.

Hear me, that oppression can be terminated. That sickness can become a thing of the past. Healing power of God still abounds. In my last meeting with House of the Rock, Akure, two people with partial deafness and several other sicknesses were instantly healed. God’s healing power abounds. That situation concerning your marriage that is almost looking like shame, God can bring His glory out of it and people will rejoice with you!

How do these things happen? Things happen anywhere that your faith is released.

"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. "  (Mar 9:23, KJV)

But sometimes, we find it difficult to release our faith individually. So the next thing is the gathering of believers. There, your faith is easily released, you hear testimonies, you listen to the word, there is an atmosphere of worship, there is corporate anointing, and anything gets done in meetings.

As KHC Camp-Meeting is four days away, I want to tell you how you can be a part of it, and get the best of it from anywhere in the world, because we have to take into consideration, our members who are outside Nigeria.

We are spending a lot of money to make sure we have a perfect media, live streaming, audio streaming, so that nobody will miss out. We will give you the relevant links as time goes on.

KHC Camp Meeting is our annual covenant meeting. From the foundation of the world, this meeting has been determined. We didn't just come together to have fun, it is an encounter with our God. Those of you outside the country, if you can connect with the grace and the covenant over this meeting, God will reach out to you because there is no distance in the spirit realm.

But how can you be sure to get the best of these meeting?  Before I point that out, let me highlight a few things I got in meetings over the years!

1. Termination of oppression
I was a young teenager, freshly in the university, but I would always have oppressive dreams in the night, where I see myself eating. I hated it, I knew something was wrong with it, but I was unable to stop it with all my prayers. As a fresh student in the university, I was in a meeting, the guest speaker had gone, but the general secretary mounted the stage and was reeling out word of knowledge. He mentioned my case, but I refused to go out because I was shy. Then, he pointed in my direction and began to describe the clothes I was wearing, I went out, he didn't even lay hands on me, he just pointed at me, and said, “That oppression is ended in you life in Jesus name!” That was the end of the oppression in my life!
 

In KHC Camp-Meeting this year, oppressions will be terminated. The power of sexual perversion will be broken!

2. Marital Confirmation

I have told you the story over and over again. My wife was not sure I was going to be her husband because she felt I was not spiritual enough. It was in a meeting, the power of God came over me and I laid hands on her and several others who got slain in the Spirit. After the meeting, God answered that question in her heart.

3. Gift of a free house
It was a meeting, Pastor Jumoke Adeyemi, said somebody will get  a free house. Somebody gave us a house and furnished it and we lived there for five years in the prime area of Bodija. In meetings, word of prophecies come forth and anything can happen.

4. Gift of a car
It was in a meeting, 2004 Rev Albert Oduwole looked at me and said you are getting a new car. After that meeting, somebody handed over a car key to me. There was no way he could have known, except by the Spirt of God. The word of God in anointed atmosphere is powerful and conveys any blessing to us.

5. Different Ministerial direction
Different ministerial instruction came in meetings. Confirmations, direction come from meetings. I was ministering years ago around 2006, a brother was there who had finished his Masters but there was no job. As I laid hands on him, the Spirit of God came upon me and I told him that God would take him outside the shores of Nigeria because his job is not in the country. Two years later, in a supernatural circumstance, his former lecturer was given a high profile position in Paris, and he took him along. He is still there as of today with his family, despite that the person that took him is no longer there.

I can go on and on, but I want you to get ready for what will happen in your life. How can you get the best of this meeting, irrespective of where you are?

1. Pray for the meeting
Pray for the meeting. Pray for the speakers. Today, we start a three day fast towards the meeting, Join us. Pray along, because something great is about to happen! Since you are part of KHC family, you can expect your portion of blessing and inheritance.

2. Be expectant
Let your expectation be high. Come expecting from God. For those outside the country, as you join the word sessions online, the same anointing will be available for you.

3. Have specific desires
Write your desires down. Come with specificity. Be definite. Be sure of what you want done!

4. Be joyful and thank God ahead

Thank God ahead for what He is going to do. Believe in your heart that long time issue will be resolved. It is your time, it is your season, it is a new day!

5. Give towards the meeting
Sow a seed towards the success of the meeting. Personally, I have given lot, as a family we have given to the meeting to invest in the lives of people, I cannot be mentioning the amount here, but I am sure, we cannot been stranded in life.

Somebody asked me, why are you bringing such people into your meeting? Don’t you know it will cost you a lot? That person obviously does not understand the workings of God. Firstly, before a meeting, you listen to God to know who to come for a meeting! The first thing to consider is not money! You see, if you spend millions to organise a meeting in which only one person gave His life to Jesus, it is still worth it, because Jesus did not spare even a drop of his blood in other to save one man, he shed all of his blood, much more precious than any amount you can mention! Jesus went all the way, we are going all the way as well.

When you give into God ordained meetings like this, you become a partaker of the grace upon that meeting. Your gift can make way for you. I encourage you to give and let your seed be a part of this meeting, and you can give from anywhere in the world. Go HERE to do so
 

As we pray, prepare, give, and sacrifice in every way to touch lives across the world, God will honour you as well because He would not owe any man.

I pray for you this morning, that God will grant you more understanding on what I have shared with you. I declare, that your blessing, that has your name on it, will not elude you in this covenant meeting in Jesus name!

Your life  is about to gather momentum. Order is coming into your life. Long time issues will be resolved. God is about to fill your mouth with laughter! Get ready!

Get ready to experience God like never before!

KHC Camp-Meeting is 4 Days Away! You can support the meeting with your seed. Go HERE.

CONFESSION FOR THE DAY

KHC Camp-Meeting will be glorious. God will meet with me

PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Lord, let this meeting be my meeting


THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
"The ways of right-living people glow with light; the longer they live, the brighter they shine."  (Pro 4:18, MSG)

ACTION PLAN FOR THE DAY
Camp-Meeting 2015 with Victor Adeyemi, Albert Oduwole, Elekima Ekine, Adefunke Ekine, Francis Madojemu, Dunamis & Sophia Okunowo. For Inquiries,

Call Mr. Oba on 08069751456

READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
 

Matthew 11

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sir and God bless you. None of your and our expectations shall be cut off in Jesus Name. Thanks for the live streaming for those who cant be there, looking forward to the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for thinking about those that can't make it there, God bless and the meeting will give glory to God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The meeting will be glorious IJN! God will meet with me! Amen! Thanks dad for considering us,those who are outside Nigeria. Am so set for the meeting & fully expectant! Am sure this is my time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you for being used by Him.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here.

Check out the programmes we have this Valentine's weekend. Click on the link https://kissesandhuggs.org/register/